Super quick post. I was craving something sweet, so I whipped up this amazing nutrient-filled smoothie using only a few ingredients.
A quick post for a quick fix when you are looking for something fruity and creamy!
|These are the products I used. If you’d rather, you can freeze fresh fruit.|
Low Carb, Sugar Free Double Berry Protein Power Smoothie
- 1/2 cup full fat, plain organic Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- A little less than 1/4 (1/5?) cup frozen blueberries
- 10 drops stevia extract (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- Puree the frozen berries in a blender or food processor until it is smooth and no chunks remain at all. This may take several minutes. You MUST use the frozen berries– do not thaw them first.
- Add in Greek yogurt, almond milk and stevia and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour (or spoon) into a glass and serve!