These sweet cinnamon sugar-like cookies may not look like much, but they’re deliciously tasty without being sinful! They’re soft and chewy– the perfect sweet treat that won’t send your pancreas into a tailspin.
These cookies are sugar, gluten, grain and dairy free, so pretty much everyone can enjoy them!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 C coconut flour
- 1/3 cup melted unrefined coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 T coconut milk
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup Swerve (or 2/3 cup granulated erythritol)
- 1 T raw organic honey (or natural honey substitute– I used xylitol honey)
- 1/4 tsp. xanthan or guar gum (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine almond and coconut flours, cinnamon, salt, Swerve and xanthan/guar gum (optional). Mix until evenly combined.
- Add in two whole eggs, melted coconut oil, coconut milk and honey (or honey sub) and stir well with a metal or wooden spoon.
- Scoop cookies into one-inch balls and place onto cookie sheet. Flatten each cookie with your hand until it’s about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake cookies at 350 for about 12 minutes or until they are firm and barely golden around the edges.
- Leave cookies on cookie sheet for about 10 minutes until you attempt to move them (they’ll firm up as they cool). Move to cooling rack and then serve.