|Photo: Brew of the Moment|
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- 1 C heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 C unsweetened almond milk
- 2/3 C sweetener (I used Swerve)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 T pure pumpkin (I used Libby's)
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender on medium speed for about 30 seconds.
2. Pour the liquid into a sauce pan and bring liquid to a simmer over medium heat.
3. Simmer the liquid for about five minutes--do not let it boil hard.
4. Strain the hot liquid through a cheesecloth into a large container with pourable spout (i used a mixing bowl with a spout and handle).
5. Pour strained liquid into a container and keep it in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Mix with your favorite coffee. Enjoy!
NUTRITION (1/16th of Recipe): 55 calories, 0 g carbs (.35 g per serving), 6 g fat, 0 g protein (.15 g per serving)